Launched in partnership with the High Sheriff of Shropshire 2022/23, Selina Graham, Shropshire Investors in Community is open to organisations of all sizes who’d like to make an impactful, sustainable, and positive difference to those most in need across the county.
What are the business benefits of joining Shropshire Investors in Community?
- Access to experts in the field of charitable giving, who can provide insight to community issues and needs, helping you shape your business CSR and ESG goals.
- A quarterly Shropshire Investors in the Community update, to support your knowledge of community issues within the county.
- You will be invited to the prestigious annual Shropshire Investors in the Community dinner where like-minded businesses with a strong community ethos will hear of the great work being delivered and the challenges ahead.
- Your participation in Shropshire Investors in Community will be promoted on the Shropshire Community Foundation web site, marketing collateral and social media.
- You will be able to use the Shropshire Investors in Community logo for your own promotion in your business communications.
What are the community benefits of joining?
- Enabling community engagement and assistance to grow and develop across the county, supporting grassroots community groups and charities across Shropshire.
- Collectively, the business community can make a big impact to the lives of others in the area.
- Shropshire Investors in Community can direct your donations to where it’s most needed.
We ask all members to join for three years minimum, to help us plan our future activities, for an annual contribution(*) of £2,500 for large businesses and £1,250 for SMEs.
For more information, please contact us.
*The Foundation is an independent registered charity, which receives no central or local Government funding. These contributions from our donors go towards our core costs and help increase our resilience.